- Visit the city which has been a part of the UNESCO cultural and natural heritage since 1992
- The guide will lead you through the narrow streets of the historical centre filled with gothic, renaissance and baroque buildings
- Admire the largest castle in the Czech Republic with magnificent gardens and the oldest baroque theatre in the world
- Explore one of the most well-known burial grounds in the world – Kutná Hora´s Sedlec Ossuary
- Take a walk through the centre of Kutna Hora where you can see the Jesuits College, Italian Court, stone fountain or the main town square
- Visit St. Barbora´s Cathedral and learn about the medieval times in middle Bohemia
- Learn about one of the darkest history chapters by visiting the Big and Small Fortress in Terezin
- Visit the entire complex of the former Nazi concentration camp. Your guide’s narration will deeply inform you about every corner of the camp and you can also hear about, some authentic personal memories, experiences and episodes that link to this place.
- Learn out about the entire history of Terezin - from its times as a Habsburgs Empire garrison town to the visit of the Red Cross.
- Take a trip to the spa town located in western Bohemia close to the German border.
- Let the tour guide show you the most elegant spa city centre, the Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral or the twelve different mineral springs that have become a symbol of this city.
- Enjoy your coffee in one of the most luxurious historical hotels this city hosts.